A Sugartown Christmas
Saturday, December 10th
11:00AM ~ 4:00PM
Bring your family to Historic Sugartown for some holiday fun!
Explore the historic village and hear about Victorian Christmas traditions. Sugar up at Sugartown! Kids will get a chance to decorate cookies and a gingerbread village, and try their hand at making Victorian-style ornaments and Christmas cards.
Visit with Santa at our c. 1805 William Garrett House and see demonstrations in our Book Bindery.
Shop our holiday vendors and get something for everyone on your list. We will have local authors, artisans, and more. We are excited to have the following vendors join us this year:
- Local Authors Bruce Mowday and Iris Gray Dowling will have their books for sale.
- Barretta’s Inc. Soap Factory will be selling handcrafted, all natural cold process soaps made with skin nourishing pure vegetable oils.
- LuLaRoe Consultant, Lorraine Groses, will be selling women’s dresses, maxi skirts, pencil skirts, a-line skirts, sheath dresses.
- Hand-made Creations by Marziani will feature handmade jewelry and crafts!
- Cristin Rojas Photography will be selling prints, cards and calendars of her photography!
Enjoy holiday treats and hot cocoa!
Admission: $6 per person. Children ages 2 & younger admitted free. All Ages Welcome! Fun for the Whole Family!
No registration required.