Our customizable group tours can be tailored to all ages and learning levels. Nineteenth-century village life and culture are portrayed through rich collections and authentically restored buildings. Our tour features our General Store, the Ivanhoe Lodge within the same building, Carriage Museum, 1805 Quaker Farm House, Book Bindery and Bank Barn.
- Tours last approximately 1hr to 1hr and 30 minutes
- Tours must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance of tour date
- Unfortunately, parts of our historic site are not handicapped accessible.
Group Tour Admission:
$8/person. Minimum of $25 per group.
- For large groups a deposit of $25 dollars may be required to reserve your tour date.
- Groups with 3 people or less must pay the minimum group rate to schedule a tour.
Regular Hours: Weekdays 10AM – 4PM, Weekends 11AM – 4PM
Off Hours: May be arranged if schedule permits. Higher admission rate charged.
Reserve Your Group Tour Today!
To schedule a tour please fill out our reservation request form HERE.
Please contact Director of Programs & Outreach, Faith McCarrick, with any questions at email@example.com.
Historic Sugartown is closed on major holidays.