The Village

bldgs_m

The General Store
constructed from 1800–1805 by Joseph Waterman

Sharpless Worrall House
imposing Italianate plastered-stone structure built in 1860

Saddler’s Shop and House
constructed with fieldstone c1805 by Joseph Waterman (private)

Book Bindery
more than 2500 bookbinding tools, and machinery

William Garrett House
most exacting restoration of all of Historic Sugartown’s buildings

Hannah Cheever House
constructed c1825 by Hannah Cheever, innkeeper, Sugartown Inn (private)

The Bank Barn
dates to the 1800s, and was built in two sections

The Carriage Museum
opened 2010, a joint venture with Chester County Historical Society