2021 Pop-Up Biergarten at Historic Sugartown
June 17, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT| $10.00
Pop-Up Biergarten at Historic Sugartown
Thursday, June 17th | 5 – 8 pm
(Rain Date – June 24th)
At long last! We’re bringing back Historic Sugartown’s Pop-Up Biergartens! They’ll look a little different this year, but it will still be a fun night in the village! Featuring German fare by the Flying Deutschman and Malvern’s Scoops ‘N’ Smiles Ice Cream, and of course — Craft Brews by our friends from Malvern’s Locust Lane Craft Brewery and local wines by Chaddsford Winery. Enjoy music by “Shake Down!” Explore Sugartown’s historic buildings with your friends! Historic Sugartown’s c. 1805 William Garrett House and Book Bindery will be open for self-guided tours. Bookbinders from The Colonial Bindery will be demonstrating paper marbling at the Book Bindery.
Proceeds support Historic Sugartown, a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the 19th-century village of Sugartown so that it remains a vibrant part of the community today.
Five Things to Know:
- Advance Tickets Required. Your ticket purchase supports Historic Sugartown, a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the 19th-century village of Sugartown so that it remains a vibrant part of the community today. Don’t wait — tickets are limited. Tickets will not be available at the door.–Tickets: Adults $10 | Attendees under 18 – Free (we just need to know how many!)
— All ticket holders will be entered into raffles for local gift certificates and goodies!
- There will be one entry point at 260 Spring Road. Follow signs to our field parking across from the Biergarten entrance. When you arrive, you’ll be checked in at our welcome table.
- BYO chairs and picnic blankets. Picnic table seating will be extremely limited. First come, first served! Please enjoy your food and drink while seated.
- Wear a face mask when moving about the grounds. The Biergarten is an event with a public crowd, and we won’t check whether you’ve been vaccinated. Please help us keep our visitors, staff, volunteers and vendors safe. You can remove them when seated.
- Dogs are allowed. Please keep them leashed at all times and clean up after them.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Limited capacity
- Advance tickets required
- BYO your chair or blanket
- Wear a mask when moving about the grounds
- Enjoy food & drink while seated
- Practice good hygiene