Weekend Guided Tour
September 19, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT| $7.00 – $9.00
Because of the historic nature of the property, there is limited wheelchair accessibility in some of the buildings and some difficult terrain.
[su_heading size=”18″ margin=”10″]Limited Tours Reopening with Health Precautions[/su_heading]
Because of necessary COVID-19 safety precautions, guided tours are being offered on a limited basis. Guided tours will take place at 11 AM & 1 PM and tickets must be purchased online in advance to limit physical contact. Additional tour times will be added based on interest from the public.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance to limit physical contact. Unfortunately, this means we are unable to accommodate walk-in visitors at this time.
- Groups are limited to 5 persons maximum to allow for social distancing.
- For everyone’s safety, all tour participants are required to wear a mask throughout their visit. Anyone refusing to wear a mask will not be allowed to join the tour and will be offered a refund.
- All tour participants must abide by social distancing procedures.
- For the safety of our visitors and staff, any participant with visible signs of sickness (cough, etc.) will not be allowed to join the tour and will be given a refund. Please stay home if you are sick.
- The gift shop will be closed.
- Visitors will have very limited access to restrooms on-site. Please plan accordingly.
- Certain spaces may be inaccessible to ensure proper social distancing.
Saturdays at 11AM & 1PM
Advanced ticket purchase is required and all visitors must follow safety guidelines.
- $9 Adults
- $8 Seniors
- $7 Students (ages 3–17 years)
- Children ages 2 and younger are admitted for free.
Historic Sugartown is located at 690 Sugartown Road, at the corners of Spring & Boot Roads in Malvern.
By GPS, enter 273 Boot Road, Malvern, PA- it should bring you right to Historic Sugartown’s parking lot.