Explore nineteenth-century village life and culture through rich collections and authentically restored buildings on a group tour of Historic Sugartown. Our tour features our General Store, the Ivanhoe Lodge within the same building, Carriage Museum, 1805 Quaker Farm House, Book Bindery and Bank Barn.
- Tours last approximately 1hr and 30 minutes to 2hrs
- Tours must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance of tour date
- Unfortunately, parts of our historic site are not handicapped accessible.
Group Tour Admission:
$9/person. Minimum of $30 per group.
- For all groups a deposit of $25 dollars is required to reserve your tour date. This deposit increases to $50 for groups larger than 15 people.
- The balance of your entire group tour admission must be paid in full 1 week prior to your tour date.
- Groups with 3 people or less must pay the minimum group rate of $30 to schedule a tour.
Regular Hours: Weekdays 10AM – 4PM, Weekends 11AM – 4PM
Off Hours: May be arranged if schedule permits. Higher admission rate charged.
Reserve Your Group Tour Today!
To schedule a tour please fill out our reservation request form HERE.
Downloadable Group Tour Information and Reservation Request Form
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Historic Sugartown is closed on major holidays.