Hours & Directions
Join Us for a Guided Tour!
- Tours last approximately one hour and thirty minutes, and include a visit to the General Store and School Room exhibits, the Carriage Museum; c.1805 Garrett House, Book Bindery and Bank Barn.
- Because of the historic nature of the property, there is limited wheelchair accessibility in some of the buildings and some difficult terrain.
- Historic Sugartown is open for guided tours Sundays from Noon to 4pm, May through November. The last tour begins at 3pm. Tickets can be purchased online or on site.
- May through November | Sundays – Noon to 4pm
- The last tour begins at 3pm each Sunday
- Tickets can be purchased online in advance or on site
- $12 Adults
- $10 Seniors
- $8 Students (ages 3–17 years)
- Children ages 2 and younger are admitted for free.
Historic Sugartown is located at 690 Sugartown Road, at the corners of Spring & Boot Roads in Malvern.
By GPS, enter 273 Boot Road, Malvern, PA- it should bring you right to Historic Sugartown’s parking lot.