Hours & Directions
Join Us for a Guided Tour!
- Tours last approximately one hour and thirty minutes, and include a visit to the General Store and School Room exhibits, the Carriage Museum; c.1805 Garrett House, Book Bindery and Bank Barn.
- Because of the historic nature of the property, there is limited wheelchair accessibility in some of the buildings and some difficult terrain.
- Guides tours offered Saturdays at 11am, May through November. Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- May through November | Saturdays at 11AM
Advanced ticket purchase is required and all visitors must follow safety guidelines.
- $9 Adults
- $8 Seniors
- $7 Students (ages 3–17 years)
- Children ages 2 and younger are admitted for free.
Historic Sugartown is located at 690 Sugartown Road, at the corners of Spring & Boot Roads in Malvern.
By GPS, enter 273 Boot Road, Malvern, PA- it should bring you right to Historic Sugartown’s parking lot.