Weekend Guided Tour
June 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Saturday, repeating until November 29, 2020
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Saturday, repeating until November 28, 2021
Because of the historic nature of the property, there is limited wheelchair accessibility in some of the buildings and some difficult terrain.
Limited Tours Reopening with Health Precautions
Now that Chester County has moved into the Green Phase of Pennsylvania’s Reopening, Historic Sugartown is delighted to once again offer guided tours starting Saturday, July 11th. Because of necessary COVID-19 safety precautions, guided tours will initially be offered on an extremely limited basis. Guided tours will take place at 11 AM only and tickets must be purchased online in advance to limit physical contact. Additional tour times will be added based on interest from the public.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance to limit physical contact. Unfortunately, this means we are unable to accommodate walk-in visitors at this time.
- For everyone’s safety, all tour participants are required to wear a mask throughout their visit. Anyone refusing to wear a mask will not be allowed to join the tour and will be offered a refund.
- All tour participants must abide by social distancing procedures.
- For the safety of our visitors and staff, any participant with visible signs of sickness (cough, etc.) will not be allowed to join the tour and will be given a refund. Please stay home if you are sick.
- The gift shop will be closed.
- Visitors will have very limited access to restrooms on-site. Please plan accordingly.
- Certain spaces may be inaccessible to ensure proper social distancing.
Saturdays at 11AM & 1PM.
Advanced ticket purchase is required and all visitors must follow safety guidelines.
- $9 Adults
- $8 Seniors
- $7 Students (ages 3–17 years)
- Children ages 2 and younger are admitted for free.
Historic Sugartown is located at 690 Sugartown Road, at the corners of Spring & Boot Roads in Malvern.
By GPS, enter 273 Boot Road, Malvern, PA- it should bring you right to Historic Sugartown’s parking lot.